Hello! This tag I made is an entry for Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challeng #61.
I do more of a tag because they are lot useful than greeting cards.
For the challenge I use the sketch below.
Below are photos on how I made the "Hello Card":
1. Cut 3.5x3cm white card paper.
2. Cut a larger tag atleast 7x8.5cm.
3. Cut rectangle pattern paper and adhere into the tag.
4. Stamp Mini Flower Fhiona into a white tag.
5. Color the image using watercolor pencils.
6. Stamp sentiment into a piece of rectangular white paper and adhere into the tag just below the image.
7. Top image into the bigger tag, I use staple wire to attach.
8. Add ribbon.
Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.
These tags are available for sale. Visit my FB page: CJ Handmade Cards/Crafts.